Help wanted

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Afonso Gutemberg, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o_O I have used SpyBot S&D and now I have installed Spyware Blaster. Can they work together in my PC peacefully? I have received some warning messages of each one saying the other one may not work. Can someone help me with this issue? Thank you

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Afonso,

Could you be a little more specific about the warning messages?
    If you look in Spybot S&D under Immunize you will find a link advising you to install SpywareBlaster (or informing you that you already have it), so both should obviously be working together quite happily.

Regards,

Pieter

3. Hi Pieter! Thank you for your answer. This is the message:

By using SpywareBlaster, you may disable spyware used by other programs. You may not be allowed to continue using those programs if you disable the spyware. See each program´s license agreement for details.

I have seen the message saying I have already Javacools SpywareBlaster. That´s great! So I understand there is no problem.

Thank you very much for your help!

Gutemberg

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Afonso,

The first part is only legal blabla, so the people that offer these free programs won't be held liable for decisions made by you. ;)

So there is indeed no problem.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.