help using eset smart security.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by pravbk, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pravbk

pravbk Registered Member

ami fully protected with only ESS installed? or i have to install other software like antispyware with realtime protection. if there are any good ones please tell me. and what about ghost security suite?

2. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

It's probably good enough (if properly configured), but don't lose sight of the fact that ESS is still in beta! ...I complement ESS (and NOD32) with Webroot SpySweeper, in which (like ESET products) I have a high confidence level, but that's just me. ;)

3. veri

veri Registered Member

I feel fine with ESS and an a² on-demand deep scan every so often, usually 1/week.

ymmv.

4. oldshep

oldshep Registered Member

Pvsurfer,

What is your experience with Spysweeper and ESS? Do you have all of the SS shields on without conflicts? I haven't tried the beta yet but I will probably try to run SS alongside ESS when the public release happens.

Thanks

5. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

SS is on Full Protection (11 out of 11 shields are enabled) and I have not had any conflicts whatsoever with ESS (or with NOD32 for that matter). :thumb:

6. oldshep

oldshep Registered Member

Way Cool! :cool:

Hope the final release comes before too much longer.

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.