Help - think I messed up my licenses

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by beethoven, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

I am happily running Nod on two different workstations and recently took out a new 2 year license when I received the reminder email from my reseller that one license was up for renewal.
    I was just surprised when the other PC popped up with an alert that my subscription is about to run out. Upon reviewing my emails with the purchase details for both licenses, I am afraid I messed up and applied the new 2 year license to the PC which was not due at all. Is there any way to revert back to the original status and apply the new 2 year license to the correct pc?

To make matters more difficult, I am having two different resellers for my licenses (both Australian). Basically I have two valid licenses but one is no longer used. Could I just reactivate the license I recently ignored and re-enter the user name and password taken from the old email apply it to the pc that is expiring now?:blink:

Wow, I can hardly understand my own question. I guess what it boils down to is : Does it matter on which pc any license is entered? If I can just re-enter the unused license on the expiring pc, my probs will be solved.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Yes, just place the old license back in the old PC, and the new license in the new pc.

Cheers :D

3. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

Thanks Blacky :D - everything is sweet :thumb:

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You are welcome.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.