Help stop the Emails

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Capp, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Hey everyone, I emplore you to help...

Over the years, it seems I have recieved a million of these emails:

forward to all your friends and see what pops up on the screen...it's hillarious..I don't know how it works, but it does... :rolleyes:

Please delete these and stop forwarding them on. It does not work, it can't work unless you get infected with a virus. Most emails are transferred in plain-text or html, which don't work that way. :p

When I was younger and naive, I would forward them on and press the required buttons (F8, F5, etc..) and never ever saw anything.

I ask again, please help keep these stupid emails from spreading. If you must forward them on, please at least delete the lines that tell people about something magic happening ;)

There.....I'll get off my soapbox now and hope that you will all help :D

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Can't say I've ever had one of those Capp.....but if I did, it would go straight into my 'Spamfighter' 'Block', and I wouldn't get anymore Mate....... :D

Cochise, :cool:

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

You are lucky then bro,

I think I've had everyone of them hit my inbox at least once. LOL

Please pass this on to your friends and family. I am sick of getting these emails and then getting a follow up email asking why it didn't work when they sent it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.