Help! (read message for more info)

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by gracie123, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracie123

gracie123 Registered Member

Hi everyone, I didn't know how to title my message so that is why I put to read my message for more info. but I think I screwed up my computer pretty bad... probably going to have to reformat it. But heres what I got going on:

I started up my computer and noticed that all my settings have been like "wiped out"... they weren't there anymore. I have it password protected in ZoneAlarm Pro 6 (latest version) but anyway.... I got all the recent Windows Updates installed. Now the problem I have today is, when I try to right click on anything thats "open" or "being used" on the Taskbar of Windows XP Home Edition, (yes I have service pack 2), and when I right click on the program open... it doesen't show the menu to close, minimize, maximize, and I think theres another option.

Anyway.. does anyone know how I can fix this or if I have to reformat my PC?

Thank you!

Gracie

2. gracie123

gracie123 Registered Member

Everyone, sorry for making a thread. Good news is, I figured out the problem. I restarted my PC and its weird but all the settings in ZoneAlarm Pro were there, and the right click problem on Taskbar has been fixed.

Thanks anyway :)

Gracie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.