HELP!!!!! Question on Cookies!!!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by flanders, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flanders

flanders Registered Member

Hi!
    I don't know much about computers and I need someone to please answer my question.

While checking my son's computer (he is 13) and he is the only one that uses his computer (he has moxilla firefox and has downloaded spyware blaster and addaware) I saw that he has blocked cookies from naughtywifes.com, sex-in-www.com, sexlist.com, sextracker.com, hotlog.ru and some other web sites. I asked him about these web sites and he told me that those Web sites were wautomatically blocked (their cookies were blocked) when he downloaded spyware blaster because are well known sites to track users with their cookies. He said that when he uses google and any other program that may sponsor these sites that they automatically send their cookies. This sounds totally foreign to me and I think my son is actually accesing these web sites and he doesn't want to admit it. He is only 13 and we bought the computer for school and not for online sex education.... I want to believe my son but at this point because of my ignorance with computers I need to someone please answer. Is it possible that my son doesn't visit these Web sites and that spyware automatically blocks these sites from sending their cookies without my son ever visiting these web sites.o_O??

PLEASE HELP!
    A desperate mother.
    Flanders

2. dog

dog Guest

Hi Mrs. Flanders, ;)

Welcome to Wilders'

No need to worry, your son is tell the truth. Javacool's Spyware Blaster does indeed make those entries to protect users. It's an excellent free program, your son is being very responsible and is doing his best to protecting his PC.

You can read more info about Spyware Blaster @ http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

You can also see Javacools Knowledge base here @ http://www.javacoolsoftware.info/kb/

And also read the threads here - https://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23 - as we are the official support forum.

Absolutely no need to worry about these entries ... As I said, be proud of your Boy, he's doing the right thing.

Regards,

Steve

PS. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask away. ;)

3. flanders

flanders Registered Member

God Bless you Steve.
    Even though my son deserved the benefit of the doubt, these days with kids you never know.
    I'm truly thankful for your help.
    Flanders

4. dog

dog Guest

My Pleasure ;) It looks like you've raised a very smart responsible young man. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.