help...problems with spywaare guard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Uncle_Bulgaria, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle_Bulgaria

Uncle_Bulgaria Registered Member

Dont really know what to do about this, but i tried to turn off spyware guard, as i was having problems downloading something......but that never worked.
    so i tried to uninstall it, however this has left some dll files on my comp in the spyware guard folder which it said to delete manually, but it will not let me, now i am unable to download from this site (an official site - fileplanet.com) the download window just feezes....
    can somebody help me
    i tried doing windows restore point, to a few days ago. but that hasnt done anything
    now i get the corrupt....try auto update to get definitions....i just want to get it off my comp for now...
    plz help

2. MCT

MCT Registered Member

have u tried to delete the files in safe mode? (Tap F8 repeadidly when u restart)
    -
    have u cleared all temp files, that may cause your browser 2 act slugish and maybe even freeze

post back if it doesnt help

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Uncle_Bulgaria,

If you've tried what MCT has suggestion, and you are still having problems, you might find some help in this thread:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=21527

Please let us know if you've been able to solve the problem.

Regards,

snap

4. Uncle_Bulgaria

Uncle_Bulgaria Registered Member

yes that seams to have sorted out the problems...
    thank u very much for all your help!

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

glad to here we could help :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.