help me..spyware blaster problem..

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dr4956, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr4956

dr4956 Registered Member

i have spyware blaster 3.4 and have the restricted sies enabled but when i close out and reopen later 12 sites have been disabled so i enable protection for those problem sites and close out then reopen and the 12 restricted sites have the protection disabled?? ive tried many things to correct this, to no avail..please give me some suggestions... :anybody..

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I've close your previous thread but I also see there was no response as of yet - sorry about that, and welcome to Wilders a bit belatedly ;-)

Does this occur when you simply exit SWB and start it up again, or only after some time (perhaps after running some antispyware scans in the meantime)?

3. dr4956

dr4956 Registered Member

it does this either way .. it never has done this before..and thanks for greeting me ...

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  4. dr4956

dr4956 Registered Member

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I found a thread that mentions conflicts. There could a conflict or not. If your question, is not answered in a timely manner, just come to this thread and add a reply consisting of the word "bump". This will bring the thread to the top again. No need to make another post. :)

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=85319

6. dr4956

dr4956 Registered Member

thanks i will give this a try and reply...

7. dr4956

dr4956 Registered Member

yes there is a conflict i closed each of my spyware programs privacy protection and active x protection sections and opened spyware blaster and enabled all protection and one a time opened my various spyware programs privacy protection and active x protection sections and after each spyware activation reopened spyware blaster and all proction was enabled, until i opened trend micro spywares protection and opened spyware blaster and the same 12 problems items were disabled then i repeated the above steps and the same problem ocurred.. so when i deactivate the trend micro spywares active x protection it ..allowed spyware blaster to fully cover protection in those 12 items..and thanks to all of you.......

8. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thanks for the feedback David. Maybe this will help others in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.