Help....Keyboard & Mouse non existent..

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dodyryda, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dodyryda

dodyryda Registered Member

Hi..,. here's hoping someone can help me.... I have taken an image of my sbs server all appears to check out and the image verifys fine.. I am wanting to restore the image to a completly different box so I am using a TI 9.0 universal restore boot disk on a dell dimesion 4600.. I am using standard ps/2 keyboard and mouse, in bios and TI boot environment the keyboard and mouse work flawlessly. The image restores as it should from wd usb 2 external drive and complete's with success. The machine then proceeds to boot and it seems to progress fine... i,e, windows loads with the applying computer settings etc etc and gets to the ctrl-alt-delte window.. but at no point can i use the keyboard or mouse so i can't get into the system... any ideas?? ?/ / As soon as windows boot from the HDD all ps/2 function drop,,, from what i've read ps/2 should be fine so can anyone help... The keyboard and mouse work fine on the system i am taking the image from ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.