help in nod32

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nagnamis29, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagnamis29

nagnamis29 Registered Member

i have installed nod32 antivirus 3.0 on my pc and all applications specially my outlook hangs... what shoul i do. before i installed nod32 my pc was working good, but after, it hanged all applications.... tnx

2. chmiller

chmiller Registered Member

The first thing to check in a case like this is whether there is any other antivirus program installed on the machine. NOD should be installed on a machine where there is no other antivirus program installed. Most notable is that if Symantec was previously installed on the machine, make sure it is completely uninstalled. You must use the uninstall program that's available on Symantec's site to ensure that SAV is completely uninstalled from your machine. Once you're sure there are no remnants of other antivirus programs, then install NOD32. If you're sure this is not the issue in your case, then we can look at other possible problems.

3. nagnamis29

nagnamis29 Registered Member

yes i have uninstalled all the antiviruses and it seems slow still. my previous anti virus was avast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.