Help: Free download manager lost ALL my downloads

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by no13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no13

no13 Retired Major Resident Nutcase

Now what do I do?
    Free download manager lost over 30 queued downloads (alongwith 60 finished names)
    I'm at a complete loss for words here...

2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

3. no13

no13 Retired Major Resident Nutcase

done. 'nother guest over there has the same problem, as yet unresolved. Let's see what happens next.

4. still_longhorn

still_longhorn Registered Member

Try this. It might help.

PC Inspector File Recovery 3 is a free utility that does an impressive job recovering accidentally deleted files or files lost through corruption of the file system. It has some nice features, like the ability to recover files with lost headers, and to recover partitions even when the boot sector has been lost or damaged. It works with the FAT16/FAT32 and NTFS file systems. This is no home written utility - it is a serious product from a reputable German company with a long history in commercial data recovery. PCI is the ideal product for those who want the security of a data recovery program but are not prepared to fork our big bucks for the extra features of high end products. (2.8MB)
    http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.