HELP FRED i am a DEREGISTERED REGISTRED USER

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by help me oh help, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred,

Before you go away for the weekend, i am an L&S registered user that reformated and sold his old laptop. Have just installed the 2.05 on my super new laptop only to discover my serial number is no longer valid with what looks like a new code, or different to the old code. Presumably becuase i have upgraded my laptop and L&S assumes that i am trying to cheat, i.e. replicate or run the same licence on many computers.

Do i have to pay again - should i recontact you by mail?. I am not using L&S on two different machines just a new one and only on one. Hope you can help before hitting the beach for the weekend.

just me

2. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

Have no fear. I have transferred licenses twice from my laptop to my wife's and daughter's computers (I now have a 3d license for my laptop) and Frederic has replied quickly with new serial nos. for the new equipment. In the meanwhile, the trial version is completely functional for 30 days, so there's plenty of time to get new serial nos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.