Help evaluating Imgburn,cdburnerXP and Virtual CD 9

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sunrise, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunrise

sunrise Registered Member

Hi,
    I am considering a few data/image burner software for vista, am thinking of Imgburn, cdburnerxp or virtual cd 9.

i will like the software to be able to:
    1. burn movie (example .avi format) into DVD format
    2. burn data to DVD/CD
    3. burn ISO/images

i understand virtual cd 9 can mount images also, which is good, but it has many other features which i am thinking how best to maximize..

what do you guys think?

2. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

I don't burn movies, so I can't help here.
    ImgBurn does this with excellent results.

3. R_D

R_D Registered Member

Hi Sunrise , I purchased DVD Cloner IV , I found it for 38.99 US Dollars at this address http://www.dvd-cloner-review.com/ !!!
    Now buy purchasing and making sure your Cloner IV Registration is successfully completed you then download the Free Bundle of Software awarded to you in the purchase !
    The Bundle Includes Free DVD-TO-AVI |||| DVD-TO-MPEG |||| and DVD-TO-SVCD !!!
    Thats hard to beat even with a Pneumatic Air Hammer !
    Here's what it informs you to do Sunrise .

((( To get your free bonus software, just install DVD-Cloner IV, then download the demo bonus software from http://www.dvd-to-avi.com and install them. They will become full working versions automatically as long as the DVD-Cloner IV is registered. )))

Don't go to DVD Cloner Site - there you will be asked to pay 59.95 !!!!!

I do hope that I helped you Sunrise ... Later R_D !

4. rendez2k

rendez2k Registered Member

I use Imgburn for all DVD video needs (VIDEO_TS folders) and ISOs and either cdburnerXP or Ashampoo's Burning Studio 7 (its small, cheep and stable) for everything else. I use Daemon tools free to mount images.

5. sunrise

sunrise Registered Member

After trying out Virtual CD 9, i think i go for Imgburn. Somehow virtual CD 9 has many features, i think most which is virtual burning, catalog the virtual CDs etc..but me still don't understand why i need a virtual CD/DVD burner. still trying to see if its useful to me.

but for now, go for imgburn and slysoft clonedrive. both small and does the work in vista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.