[Help] - Cant Install Ess =(

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Shattered_Memories, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shattered_Memories

Shattered_Memories Registered Member

hello everyone and i hope for someone to help me out with my problem as im having the issue on 2 different computers....

im running windows 7 x64 on both computers, and when ever i try to install ESS on any of them i always get up to the point of it stating that its installing the drivers and then it stops and rolls back and i have to restart the computer and try again just for it to fail again. now on one of my computers i have had norton and comodo installed but they have been removed and all traces of them have been gone for some time, and on the other i havnt had any anti-virus programs or internet security programs installed at all so there was nothing to remove.

would love to figure out how to get this fixed i have tried multiple things and non of them have worked yet so hopefully someone can help me out..

2. Shattered_Memories

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

use Norton and or Comodo removal tools to ensure they are gone (sometimes uninstaller is not sufficient)

4. Shattered_Memories

already tried that and it didnt work...and it still doesnt explain why it wont work on my other computer also that hasnt had any anti-virus programs or anything on it.

5. yongsua

yongsua Registered Member

Do you make sure you downloaded one was 64 bit version instead of 32bit?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Create an install log as per these instructions and upload it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.