[Help] - Cant Install Ess =(

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Shattered_Memories, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shattered_Memories

Shattered_Memories Registered Member

hello everyone and i hope for someone to help me out with my problem as im having the issue on 2 different computers....

im running windows 7 x64 on both computers, and when ever i try to install ESS on any of them i always get up to the point of it stating that its installing the drivers and then it stops and rolls back and i have to restart the computer and try again just for it to fail again. now on one of my computers i have had norton and comodo installed but they have been removed and all traces of them have been gone for some time, and on the other i havnt had any anti-virus programs or internet security programs installed at all so there was nothing to remove.

would love to figure out how to get this fixed i have tried multiple things and non of them have worked yet so hopefully someone can help me out..

2. Shattered_Memories

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

use Norton and or Comodo removal tools to ensure they are gone (sometimes uninstaller is not sufficient)

4. Shattered_Memories

already tried that and it didnt work...and it still doesnt explain why it wont work on my other computer also that hasnt had any anti-virus programs or anything on it.

5. yongsua

yongsua Registered Member

Do you make sure you downloaded one was 64 bit version instead of 32bit?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Create an install log as per these instructions and upload it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.