Help! Blank interface-Spyware Guard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by mrsfiles, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsfiles

mrsfiles Registered Member

I am new to posting & forums so forgive me if I've done this wrong. Didn't know where to start to post a message.
    I'm a new spywareguard user and have just downloaded and installed the min. setup version of 2.2 as I use XP. The program worked well for a week and I now have a blank interface when I open it. The blue buttons and green checkmarks show up (Status, Reports, etc.) but the text is not showing at all. When I hit options, the text for "general" shows up but there is no text after the checkmark. I don't know what could have changed it. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the program to no avail. The event log is empty as well. It seems to still check for updates ok. I have Spyware Blaster and Ad-aware installed as well. I really like the program...HELP! o_O

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. mrsfiles

mrsfiles Registered Member

Thank you very much snowbound. It did indeed work! And I am left shaking my head :rolleyes: as it was such a simple solution and I never once would have thought of it LOL.

4. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Your welcome :)

Glad u got it working again. ;)

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.