help anyone please

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by bachupw, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bachupw

bachupw Registered Member

i am having many problems. i followed your instr. for general cleaning but im still out of luck here is a list of my problems:

i get a RUNDLLerror loadingc\:documents~1\locals~1\temp\se.dll

trojan start pages keep coming back after i followed your previous instructions to another member( i just started tonight)

i tried to download updates from microsoft but sometimes my webpage was redirected to about:blank

and finally i did download a patch for my i.e. but when i tried to run it i was given the message that i did not have the right version which i do i.e. 6 sp2

also now i cant delete the trojan startpage because access to the file is denied
    please help me

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Bachupw, welcome to Wilders.

Deleting your temp files with CCleaner should remove this, however, I have also read that this particular Trojan may have file generating capacities, see the following LINK for further information.

I think you will need to download and run “Hijack This” found here and post your log at one of the forums found at A-SAP. The two bigger forums for HijackThis log processing, (meaning they process more log threads each day than most others) are: SpywareInfo.com and CastleCops.com. Be sure to read their posting policy in the links at their log review forum sections prior to posting.

Once your system is clean, you may want to take a look here for further discussion on security and how to make your system that much stronger and here for more.

This is what works really well for me, very simple to use and maintain.

Hope this helps...

Let us know how you go.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.