Help After updating all hell broke loose on my computer!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by marthe224, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marthe224

marthe224 Registered Member

I hadn't updated in a while but decided to do so yesterday. The updating was not a problem but afterwards my computer started acting up. When I would click on a program the program would get hung up and I couldn't close it. Shutting down became a problem. The only way that I could get my computer to work again properly was to run Norton's Ghost. I have windows XP home. I run Win Patrol, Process Guard,Spybot Teatime and Microsoft Anti Spyware. I have had all of these for a while with no problem Recently I added Ghost Surf and CounterSpy beta version 1.5.62.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If you are using the process monitoring contained in most of those programs you listed....have you disabled them temporarily to see if that causes Spywareblaster to now work ?

3. marthe224

marthe224 Registered Member

I don't understand what I should do.

4. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

I think what Bubba means is to try seperately disabling the monitoring portion(if in use) of each app. u mentioned u are using in your first post then try SpywareBlaster and see if it works ok.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.