Help[a bit long]

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Alex Guzman, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Guzman

Alex Guzman Guest

I could use some help from someone on this forum.
    I had mistakenly ordered and downloaded the migrate easy software and then realized the advertising did not mention that you needed 2 hard drives.
    I contacted Acronis and after a few days finally got through to them and they allowed me to switch to the true image software which is what I really needed.
    I was actually contacted by one of their tech people and pointed to the support page with a product number of 4 boxes with letters and digits.
    I attempted to enter that number into the registration box but the second set had either 2 numbers or letters that could not be distinguished.
    I entered what I thought was the correct entry but the "next" button would not work.
    For the last 3 days I have been emailing and telephone calling Acronis. The Emails have not been answered and no one in any department I try to contact ever answers the telephone or returns the calls.
    Does anyone out there know of a way to contact a LIVE PERSON at this organization?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to support@acronis.com? I will try to find out the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Alex Guzman

Alex Guzman Guest

Thank you for your reply, the number was 320201
    I want to install a larger hard drive on my laptop.
    This has been very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.
    J.A. Guzman

4. Alex Guzman

Alex Guzman Guest

Mr. Toytman, Any luck yet? [grin]
    BTW< Where is Acronis located? The messager on the telphones has a British accent.

5. Acronis Support

Hello Alex,

We have sent the letter to you in previous week. If you don't get an e-mail, please send me PM with the link to this thread, I will try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

6. Joseph Guzman

Joseph Guzman Registered Member

Miss Shirokova, I would like to thank you for your help but I do not understand what Email you are speaking about.
    What does "PM" mean? Is it a message in the afternoon or is it a type of message?
    I have recieved no other Emails from Acronis except for the confirmation of the original purchase, the transcripts of the chat sessions and the Wilder change of password mails which I did not want.
    The last on August 6th!!!!!!!
    Should I Email you at this forum or at the Acronis support address?
    Should I use my personal Email address to contact you?
    None of this is clear in your message.
    Why can I not call you and actually speak to you.
    The time saved would be immense.
    I am not a computer savy person!!! I cannot do this by Email.
    Why is it that no one at Acronis can understand this obvious situatiuon?
    I am more frustrated than ever.

7. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi Joseph,

PM means Private Message. Just click on where it says Acronis Support (in green letters) in Irina's reply and select "Send a private message to Acronis Support".

Regards

8. Acronis Support

Hello Joseph,

I have just reviewed your request #320201 and it shows that we have already sent you a plenty of messages. The last is dated August 13th.

However, it appears that you did not receive none of them for some reasons.

First of all, please check your mailbox folder that contains junk mail, our letters might be there. If you still can not find any letters from Acronis Support Team then please send me PM which means Private Message via forum. I'll try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

9. Joseph Guzman

Joseph Guzman Registered Member

Thank you, I will do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.