HDM 14 and Win PE Recovery Media Bldr

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by JanesJr1, Nov 22, 2013.

1. JanesJr1

JanesJr1 Registered Member

I am evaluating HDM 14 Pro for my firm. I am unable to locate the recovery media builder. The user manual and website direct me to locations where there is no recovery media builder. I need to know that I can recover an OS partition in Win 8.1. How do I find the recovery media builder and test it?

2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

WinPE Builders provided by separate installers and are available only to purchased full version through Paragon account.
    But I didn't find the Recovery Media Builder in the main program! Although Linux-based images are present. Apparently to create a bootable Backup Capsule. Or they can be burn to the media by other programs.

3. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

4. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

RMB is a separate download. It can create both WinPE and Linux boot media. To use it, the main HDM program must be installed too.

Linux images that are in the main program installation can be used to create boot media using other programs, like ImagBurn or Rufus. For UEFI sytems, the x64 image must be used.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.