HDM 12 Suite - Unable to open settings or setup scheduled backup

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by cwil62, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwil62

cwil62 Registered Member

After all the problems I uninstalled using Revo and all of the fragments as well as made sure the HD Mgr folder was removed then reinstalled. I was able to do a backup now and Integrity check successfully. i Have the following two issues and hope someone can tell me what to do.

1. When I click on setting in the menus it does not open.

2. I go through to setup a schedule and final box says click to save but nothing shows up in the program when I select Schedule at the top of the menu. I can go to the program file in explore and the script did write their but I notice what appears to be an error from a previous script I saved. When it does the naming of the file after img = X:/Paragon it ends with .pdf which is same as prior working script. However at the bottom where it says Images/... it names it .pfi where prior scripts were named .pdf here. Below is a shot of the section I am talking about. Any help is appreciated.

/ Backup partition or disk
    print "Backup partition or disk"
    print ""
    img = "X:/Paragon Images/arc_241212030016298/arc_241212030016298_$(YEAR)_$(MONTH)$(DAY).pbf" HERE
    select disk "41EDE377"
    select partitions all
    options
    cmp = 10
    mfs = 4096000
    notempfiles
    label = "Scheduled Monthly Backups"
    autonames
    hotbackup lockimpossible
    tempdrive C
    usevss
    index = "X:/Paragon Images/arc_241212030016298/arc_241212030016298_$(YEAR)_$(MONTH)$(DAY).pfi" HERE
    store

// Check for errors
    call check_error

I tried to change but message said I did not have rights to change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.