HDM 12 Suite - Unable to open settings or setup scheduled backup

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by cwil62, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwil62

cwil62 Registered Member

After all the problems I uninstalled using Revo and all of the fragments as well as made sure the HD Mgr folder was removed then reinstalled. I was able to do a backup now and Integrity check successfully. i Have the following two issues and hope someone can tell me what to do.

1. When I click on setting in the menus it does not open.

2. I go through to setup a schedule and final box says click to save but nothing shows up in the program when I select Schedule at the top of the menu. I can go to the program file in explore and the script did write their but I notice what appears to be an error from a previous script I saved. When it does the naming of the file after img = X:/Paragon it ends with .pdf which is same as prior working script. However at the bottom where it says Images/... it names it .pfi where prior scripts were named .pdf here. Below is a shot of the section I am talking about. Any help is appreciated.

/ Backup partition or disk
    print "Backup partition or disk"
    print ""
    img = "X:/Paragon Images/arc_241212030016298/arc_241212030016298_$(YEAR)_$(MONTH)$(DAY).pbf" HERE
    select disk "41EDE377"
    select partitions all
    options
    cmp = 10
    mfs = 4096000
    notempfiles
    label = "Scheduled Monthly Backups"
    autonames
    hotbackup lockimpossible
    tempdrive C
    usevss
    index = "X:/Paragon Images/arc_241212030016298/arc_241212030016298_$(YEAR)_$(MONTH)$(DAY).pfi" HERE
    store

// Check for errors
    call check_error

I tried to change but message said I did not have rights to change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.