HDD Regenerator 1.5.1

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zorro zorrito, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, has someone ever used this program?
    I wanted to do a backup copy of windows and I couldn´t because there were some errors, the problem was the HD.
    I used HD tune 2.1 and I found some bad sectors ( the program tells you the place in the HD they are).
    Afeter this I found a program that recovers damaged sectors on the HD, the name: HDD Regenerator 1.5.1.
    I made a Bootable Regenerating CD with this program, the the program only restores the first fail it finds (fortunately my HD had a few ones). I run it and ohhhhhhhh!!! it restored the HD. ( the problems only were 4, so I run it 4 times, in the place (near) on the disk that HD tune told me they were.
    This is a great program.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I use this program all the time. It has saved my bacon a few times and seems to do a great job of recovering bad sectors.

I have the free version which works just fine and have got several friends/colleagues to use it as well

3. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I have the install on my system because I can need them in the future... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.