Has the ESET CEO even tried to RENEW a subscription???

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by ozstamps, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozstamps

ozstamps Registered Member

I am posting this here in case someone with some savvy, and more senior than the cleaner from ESET actually reads customer feedback. (Never assume that occurs in all companies sadly.)

You folks will be out of business soon unless you wise up. Sad. As you seem to have a decent product.

I simply want to pay some money, and renew my ESET and get on with my life.

Instead of being a 10 second process via paypal or card, some genius techie decides I need to know stupid passwords generated by you from THREE YEARS AGO.

Why on earth would anyone except ME pay to renew ESET? Why not make it FAST AND SIMPLE to do o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O??

Who the heck normally keeps those o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O?

Who keeps THREE year old emails o_O

Anyway after 15 mins of searching ancient emails, I did find it all – I go and input it all to pay some money, and your idiot system says it is wrong!

Have any of your 18 year old tech geniuses ever tried to renew a license? I bet they never have.

You would lose AT LEAST 50% of folks wanting to renew each year as after 5 mins of going in circles, they simply get bored with this absurd madness, and sign up for a FREE service like AVAST instead.

Has the CEO ever tried to renew via your mad system? I bet he has not.

Well his annual salary is HALF what it would be if folks renewed fast and hassle free, so please pass it onto him and invoice me via paypal for the sum owed.

This is like dealing with Aeroflot.

G. Stephens

ESET Smart Security Standard Edition - New License 3 years
    End User: Glen Stephens
    Licenses: 1 Computers
    Duration: 3 years years
    Expiry: February 12, 2013,

Username: EAV-27708286
    Password: xp(deleted by member) tv

Edit: formatting removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
  2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

I have a folder named ESET in Hotmail, and in there I keep the email with the license info. and incase I need it I know were to find it.

But did you try to renew at the same reseller were you bought it 3 years go? I wonder because you say that you saw a message wich said it was "wrong".

For example, if you buy a license of Amazon or a local store, and then when it expires you can't go to a reseller and try to renew it. Afaik it won't work.

HTH :)

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Each distributor has their own system for managing users' licenses and it's at their discretion how they authenticate users. The combination of a username and password is a common way of authentication when ordering a license renewal. If one forgets the U/P, it can be retrieved via this form or by contacting the respective reseller.

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

off topic posts removed. see above for possible resolution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.