has anybody tried clean slate latest build ?

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by garry35, Jan 8, 2019.

1. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

i have previously tried clean slate v10 which i have commented on in an other thread, but recently they have released a new build 4862 on december 4th 2018 which according to the official live chat fixes many problems, but they dont say which so has anybody tried clean slate latest build ?

heres a link to the thread i mentioned https://www.wilderssecurity.com/thr...-restore-state-on-logoff.394469/#post-2698500

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Arcanez

Arcanez Registered Member

I would be interested as well. According to some screenshots that I saw of its user interface, it seems to offer enhanced functionality compared to other reboot to restore software.

3. garry35

tried updating to v10 build 4864, i disabled and updated as normal but after attempting to update it refuses to load but the clean slate protection is active. sorry for the late edit, but this wasnt tested with a clean install of clean slate

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  4. garry35

an update to my previous post, i managed to install the latest build but first had to uninstall any previous build / version and delete any folders related. not tested for any improvements

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.