Hard Disk Manager 12 - Disk Map Display

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Pelic, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelic

Pelic Registered Member

Win 7 64
    I often use up to 8 partitions on a drive, generally all the same size.
    On Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11, the Disk Map shows the partitions as roughly the same size, and easy to read the volume labels.

Hard Disk Manager 12 shows the first partition of a drive in the smallest way possible, even if there are only two partitions. It will also show the last partition in the same small way.

Occasionally, even the second partition is shown small.

As this also happens in the task dialogues, it can make it easy to select the wrong partition in the dialogue.

Please can anyone tell me how to get all partitions showing at a reasonable size in the Disk Map?

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

You can view the disk map in three different ways. Use the small arrow that is at the right. Or try a search in the forum, this has been discussed previously. There are posts with images and more details.

3. Pelic

Pelic Registered Member

Robin A,
    Many thanks for the help - I must admit that I have never noticed the small arrow on the right before - the earlier versions appear to have defaulted to the linear view, but HDM 12 (at least my copy!) always defaults to logarithmic view on installation.

I made several atempts to find previous posts about the Disk Map views, but found nothing relevant,

However, Thanks again,

Pelic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.