Happy new customer!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by VinceAshbySmith, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinceAshbySmith

VinceAshbySmith Registered Member

Hey all just wanted to stop by and say well hello! Ive just installed Nod32 v3 on a trial to see what's its like and so far i'm very impressed. I had so much trouble with KIS7 previously, wouldn't install properly and when it did i kept on getting a black screen! Anyway decided to try Nod out and its been a breeze, granted took a little getting used to as more advanced than KIS but so worth it! I'm running it with Comodo V3 currently, which seems to run well, any one else doing the same? Is the trail product the same as the paid version? Also just wondering if this is normal, in that nod just seems to work away on its own not interfering or anything? Lastly does the full system scan, scan all files, startup objects, memory and including rootkit scanning?

2. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

Trial is same as paid version. For rootkit protection, make sure 'Enable Anti-Stealth technology' is checked. Operating memory can be added using 'scan setup' after selecting 'Computer scan' on the GUI.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  3. poutine

poutine Registered Member

Yes i am, and they do work very well together. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.