Had to remove Program

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by billybob666, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billybob666

billybob666 Registered Member

I had to remove the program just to be able to send this. Messenger works, programs work, but all of a sudden Internet Explorer will not connect to any websites even home page. It was great for a couple of weeks, since I installed it, no problems, but then this. Uninstalled it, made sure I deleted folder left over but on re-install, the same effect. Any thoughts as to why, I am currently having to use windows Vista firewall and nod32 AV. Would prefer to be able to use your suite. o_O

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you have Eset personal firewall set to automatic mode?

3. billybob666

billybob666 Registered Member

Should have added, In interactive mode does not work but if I allow ALL requests it works. Interactive mode seems to be the problem, I have killed my PC and it is again working in interactive mode. But for how long, who knows. Hope they identify the problem and fix it in Beta2 or a quick update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.