Hacker Iliminator

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by controler, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

I am still disgruntaled that TDS does not offer their software as a use on your laptop and desktop.
    Even the LockzDown people offer HackerIliminator for three computers for 99 bucks.
    So we have only BoClean that does it and LockDown people.
    You are forcing me to use other software that I buy on one or the other computers and i am not liking it. Something good may come of it though.
    I will know which software I can trust in the end.

Bruce

2. controler

controler Guest

:D One thing I don't like about Hackeriliminator is you only get a one year activatione code for 99 bucks.
    I am guessing the triple package of PG,WG and TDS-3 give you all that and it is a lifetime updates and support deal. plus if you add PE, I think you have all the features you need. :D

Bruce

3. mystery man

mystery man Guest

What does all that add up to? a few hundred bucks?
    Why not just kick in another 100 and build a new PC? ... these security outfits are getting out of control.

If DCS wanted to offer a security suite with all these programs included that may not be too bad ... but having 5 or 6 different programs all running their own processes and dragging down your memory and CPU sucks ... and why is it done that way? ... because just like a car, you get more money by selling the individual parts than you do the whole unit.

Imagine a security app with a price tag of $200.00 ... not many people would go for that ... but those same people don't notice as much if they nickel and dime you to death ... 20.00 here 30.00 there.

Maybe to top it all off and confirm your crown as king of bloatware you can finish up and install Norton AV to go along with the DCS bloatpackage.

4. controler

controler Guest

U know who i am but I don't know you.

I wonder who 200 bucks for life compares to 200 bucks for 1 year?

bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.