GSS with/without RD?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by xtree, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtree

xtree Registered Member

Hello Jason,

When are you planning to come out with a version of GSS bundled with a working RD? It is a bit frustrating to fiddle with an unusable package for so long.

Even disabling RD (until you finalize it) in GSS is better than running it in its present form. In this case we could make use of AD at least but now neither of them can be used properly because of those constant popups by RD.

Thanks in advance, xtree

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

A GSS beta with the new GUI is still a few weeks off, but I may be releasing a new driver build into the old alpha package with a few changes I've made before then. I'll take a look at doing this when I get some free time from working on the new GSS GUI over the next few days. There are some other important things I also want tested in a new driver before the GSS beta.

One of the changes to the driver will be RegDefend remembering rules, so you will be able to stop the popups.

3. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

Good to hear that. :)

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

I've got the next build as described above pretty much ready - some internal testing needs to be done before, but expect it by tomorrow.

5. xtree

xtree Registered Member

That's great, Jason.
    Lookin' forward to it. :D

6. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.