grypen's filter set questions

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by iceni60, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i've started using proxomitron again with grypen's filters and i'm not sure about these things -

should i allow local.ptron in no script?

what do i do to get google video working - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-199899523054020719

and what is all that extra stuff by P2K? like 'all links absolute' and the css toolbars?

2. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I don't know how to specifically answer your question. But I can say that I've used that version as well as Sidki's config set and I prefer Sidki's, I think it's infintely better. I think switching would eliminate some of your questions. (See here)

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

this thread seems to suggest you should allow it. i dont remember if thats what i did tho.

for google video, read this thread. i havent tested it myself tho.

im not entirely sure about the css toolbar, but i think it lets u perform various functions related to proxomitron (like bypass a site or create filters).

all links absolute:
    it had/has a tendency to break sites and thus grypen disabled it in his latest release.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  4. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

You may or may not know this but there is a Proxomitron section at Castlecops with a forum for Grypens filter set. My only problem so far with this set has been FOXNews, I have to either bypass or step down to a less stringent filter to display the site...:)

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks for the help. i have everything working now after going through the links you gave. :)

6. nimd4

nimd4 Registered Member

Yes & new Grypen proxomitron filterset is out that fixes Google code (ProxoFilterSet-Grypen20061120.exe).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.