Gratitude

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Had enough, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had enough

Had enough Registered Member

Just found your site and registered. Thank you for your help in (hopefully) solving an more than annoying problem. I'm gettin' up there in years and find great enjoyment in surfing the net. Something like this should have been around when I was a kid and I would have done much better in my schooling. MY problem is that I have somehow picked up Global Finder which has taken over my searching capabilities without so much as a "May I?". I'm not so much bothered by it knowing whatever it knows about me, but I am darned mad at the presumption of the thing. I, too, with that I could spend a few minutes alone with the louse who invented GF. I'm too old to do much damage, but I'd sure make his/her's ears burn.

I have downloaded the Spyware Guard program and will install it when I get thru' here. But will it remove Global Finder? I have spent the last few nights downloading andtrying several programs but the darn program is still hanging around.

Any suggestions? Everything I've tried so far hasn't worked.

Thank you again.

Had enough!

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Had enough,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

To get rid of the GlobalFinder hijack:

Download, unzip and run: http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/~merijn/files/cwshredder.zip

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.