Graphics-important!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pafid, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pafid

pafid Registered Member

Hello! I have the latest and full version of Nod 32 2.7(no cracked at all if you wanna know). On the main panel, at the top, where you have this green layout with the eye, there should be white inscriptions: "Control Center", on the right: "AMON", DMON", etc. In my NOD there are only white, blank fields instead of these inscriptions. Do you happen to know what that is?? Is it normal? My Nod 32 and my system are working fine and no problems have occured so far. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

2. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Registered Member

I've seen it on one of my systems once.
    Downloaded and installed a newer driver for the graphic card and the "problem" was solved.

3. pafid

pafid Registered Member

Thanks! I thought so. Maybe because the layout has the latest Microsoft NET Framework 2.0? I have 1.1. My Graphics is ATI. I don't know. You are faster than ever!

4. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

pafid could you please upload a screenshot on the problem

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You'll find such screenshots in some older threads related to this ATI driver display issue. Installing the latest version of ATI Catalyst drivers seemed to help.

6. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

ATi 9800 Pro didn't have any issues when I was using it, even with the same drivers people were having trouble with.
    I believe it's an issue with old GPUs and not the drivers.
    But of course, they may have fixed it since then in their drivers so it works on all their products :)

7. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Starting from Catalyst 6.6 and up, the following cards/chipsets (including Mobility) are no longer supported and require use of legacy (older than 6.6) versions of Catalyst:
    • 7000 Series
    • 7200 Series
    • 7500 Series
    • 8500 Series
    • 9000 Series
    • 9200 Series
    • 9250 Series
    I can confirm in all cases I have personally had the opportunity to test, using the Omega Drivers has resolved the issues.

Cheers :)

8. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Have seen this often, usually related to graphics driver.

With ATI, usually you can install the latest on top of the prior versions. But sometimes they get messed up, esp if you've used alternate 3rd party versions in the mix. ATI does have, in their download section, special tools to full remove their prior drivers (beyond what add/remove programs will do).

9. pafid

pafid Registered Member

Thank you for a thorough reply. I have ATI 9250 (for the time being) and will re-install drivers for the latest(as far as this "oldie" is concerned). But in general, concluding from your discussion, it is only a "cosmetic" problem and doesn't affect in any way the functionality of NOD 32. If new drivers work, I'll let you know. :)

10. pafid

pafid Registered Member

After installing new ATI drivers, the problem disappeared. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.