Google Launches New Blogger Beta

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Legendkiller, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

I am not sure whether this is the appropriate forum,but here we go...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Google on Monday took the wraps off a new version of its Blogger service, which adds a number of new features in an attempt to catch up to its rivals. On the list of additions are categorizing posts with labels, controlling who can read a blog, and modifying the design without editing HTML.
    While it's in beta, only a limited number of Blogger users are being offered the ability to migrate their blog to the new service, although those interested can create a new account on the beta. Google hasn't said when it plans to officially launch the new version, but notes that it will be tied to the company's Google Accounts system...
    Visit:http://www.blogger.com/beta-tour.g
    Create Account here:http://buzz.blogger.com/2006/08/blogger-in-beta.html

2. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Registered Member

Looks nice.

I might be tempted to start a blog about the coming and goings of this special community of 'users based security forums' like Wilders ,CastleCops etc.

Products.

What new product, concept, idea , slogon or catch phrase ('layers of security', 'virtualization', 'sandbox', 'HIPS' etc) has caught the imagination of the people here.

What specific products has fallen out of grace.

Personalities

Latest controversies, feuds. what has some of how higher profile people being up to? Who has jumped onto what band wagon...

3. sosaiso

sosaiso Registered Member

Uh oh. You've gathered that much information about us already?

-----
    That was a bit off topic. Sorry.

But blogger.com has always been interesting to use. Google's been adding a lot of features, including archiving which has been very useful for me. Too hard to switch over to it because I've gotten so used to using another site for online blogging over the years.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Maybe, I can start a Blog about registry cleaners and their missing basic functions. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.