Google Addword

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Lionharted, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lionharted

Lionharted Registered Member

I have been receiving both spyware and addware from Google Adword (or Addword). I use their subscribers "About.com" an Italian language learning website and have downloaded language courses from the About.com site.

I have also search the "Google Adword site" that has related Italian data. I have sent e-mail messages to both sites asking to verify their action; Naturally they denied any knowledge. Please let me know if my procedure that ID'd the vilian sites is valid.

After receiving e-mail from these sites but before opening a message, I ran a virus scan and spyware scan to verify that my system was clean. I then opened the suspect message. After reading 1 message I re-ran the virus/spyware scan and detected 2 spyware and 1 adware. I use Adaware and Spybot software.

I did not find any data related to these 2 sites in your FAQ database and assume that your Blaster site is not monitoring these sites----any comments or recommendations?

ram_engineer @ yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.