good experience with reseller

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by rothko, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rothko

rothko Registered Member

Hi, just wanted to say a public thanks to Aspect (UK distributor), and in particular Paul, for geat customer service. I purchased NOD32 for my dad last night and after making the online transaction I sat waiting for something to appear in his inbox so i could proceed with the install.

nothing came and after an hour or so i emailed Aspect giving the email address again, assuming i hadnt entered it correctly. i emailed them at 8.55pm and received a reply at 9.15pm telling me i did get the address wrong and that the license information would follow shortly, which it did 5 minutes later.

i thought i'd be waiting until the next business day for a reply, but the quick reply meant i could get NOD32 installed on my dad's pc that same night.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Aspect since I joined the NOD32 camp 4 years ago, and it's good to be able to pass on postive feedback, so credit where it's due!

Lee

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thanks for letting us know Lee.

Cheers :D

3. Brian N

Brian N Guest

Well I wasn't that lucky - I ordered a boxed version, instead I got a printed copy of an email with my password and a cd-r containing the 98 and 2000/xp versions.

But it isn't Eset's fault - I love NOD, my pc is so much faster after I installed it and deleted the Panda AV :)

4. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Hi Brian
    Can we please clarify that (hopefully) you did not purchase your copy of Nod32 from the above seller, Aspect (UK) ?

Its a little thing but your your post could be read to imply that your experience of the above reseller was less than ok.

Thanks
    Kev :)

5. Brian N

Brian N Guest

It was from a reseller in Denmark, not UK ;)

6. Oleg

Oleg Registered Member

If you got copy on cd-r it could be pirated :p

7. Tinribs

Exactly, if it was on cd-r it is more than likely a pirate copy and you may well find that updates may become a problem.

8. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

It may simply be a Reseller giving a client something to place in their hands when paying for a license, as it can be a bit unnerving for a customer handing over cash without receiving anything physical in exchange...

Cheers :D

9. Brian N

Brian N Guest

I downloaded the standard version from nod32.com with my username & password, so it works just fine :)

I ordered the boxed version, but got a downloadable instead (on a cd-r).

10. Tinribs

Thanks Blackspear I wasnt aware that went on but it makes sense, you live and learn
    And thanks Brian I didnt mean to worry you but just being cautious ;)

:)
    Kev

11. jongie

jongie Registered Member

Just to add another reseller with good service: Yellowbus Solutions (also in UK).

Regards,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.