GoGoData toolbar- my experience

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by aigle, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Just installed GoGoData toolbar today and I realy like it. It,s nice, protects IE well and very good ad-blocker function. Name first sounded like some rouge product but after using juat for 1 day, I realy liked it, better than yahoo toolbar, in my opinion, however did not check the search function yet.

Attached Files:

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Thanks for sharing, not that I will use it because I don´t like additional toolbars plus I´m using Maxthon which doesn´t support most IE toolbars, but still it´s always nice to test tools, to see if they really work or not. ;)

3. Heco

Heco Registered Member

This is what we can read on their website:
    "Important note: The GoGoData Toolbar, free version, is now dead....we have worked over 1 year on this project, and have lost a considerable amount of time and money making this toolbar (Free to the user does not mean it was free to make). Therefore, since there is no motivation to continue working and losing further money, we are no longer supporting or continuing to improve the free toolbar.

There are some bugs in the current version that we are aware of...these will not be fixed. If you have any support issues, please simply uninstall the toolbar (Start button -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Software).
    "
    o_O :( :blink: :D

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Infact I like toolbars, U can see on my IE

Google
    Sitehound
    AiteAdvisor
    GoGoData
    RoboForm( Hidden)

And I do arrange them to take less space. I had CloudMark also but removed it.

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

It,s really surprising, if they are not supporting it, why they are still offering it. Did U saw the paid version there or any trial for that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.