Gmail is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by VelvetPorkRind, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VelvetPorkRind

VelvetPorkRind Registered Member

I like my Gmail account so much better than other services, but... When someone sends me an image or other attachments, 9/10 times there is no way to see them. Could someone tell me what I have configured wrong?

Thanks VelvetPorkRind

2. hadi

hadi Guest

gmail is fine here. write to google team about your problem, they have a quite good service

3. Ailric

Ailric Guest

If someone forwards a message to you from Hotmail, the image is stripped from the message. Hotmail does this, not Gmail. I get images all the time in my Gmail.

4. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

No problems here either. Are you looking at your account via a web browser or e-mail client? If so, what client are you running?

5. VelvetPorkRind

VelvetPorkRind Registered Member

Thankyou for the timely responses. It turns out that you are correct Ailric, the accounts (2) from Hotmail are stripping the images and attachments. The other addesses are fine with the same Email message.
    Thanks to all the replies.

VelvetPorkRind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.