Giving away 2 1year Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro License

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by clayieee, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayieee

clayieee Registered Member

2. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

Since nothing says I can't post here...and I am a too lazy to post on your blog. :D

This is my story.

I switched between different freebies weekly or every few days, not 100% sure which AV I wanted to keep. From AVG, to Avira, to avast!, to Kingsoft, to Rising, to Comodo. I had first heard about Panda through google (ikr?), on a couple of blogs and sites (around this time 1.3 had recently been released). At first I thought it might be very limited or something, and I was concerned about offline protection and annoying ads. Honestly, I did not love Panda from the start. I liked it at first because it was lightweight and eye-candy, but I soon ditched it after 2-3 days (very trjam like, eh? :D ). Sometime after x-mas I installed it again since it had grown on me a little, and I soon joined their community forum. Panda Cloud has a nice and compact GUI, very strong against malware, and lightweight...just what I need for my netbook. I like Panda Cloud, and Panda Security itself.

To backup my 'love' for Panda Cloud, I am very active on their forum and is the only security forum I have remained active on so far. I was the first to achieve five stars (shutup, it was my goal..lawl :p ) and lead the 'normal' userbase with almost 700 posts. And this avatar,...I made it myself. :argh: Even if I may not win, at least everyone knows how much I 'love' Panda. ;)

3. clayieee

then this answer is not counted. I posted the rules and i should obey it.

4. clayieee

I love panda too, way back when i was grade 6. its my first antivirus, i tested them all. I do have legal licenses for kingsoft,2 bitdefender total,1 bitdefender AV , a 2 year G data, 1 year Agnitum , 2 year Vipre. i choose to run Panda and G data. Until now im on my 3rd year being an IT

5. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

6th grade? Wow. I was still in 10th. :D

Rules? What rules? Both on here and your blog, you do not state that I need to post there or could not post here. And I don't have a facebook.

Though the lazy comment was a joke. :p

6. clayieee

you should have clicked the link on facebook.

So your PCAV is Free? you missed Cnet's PCAV license giveaway last year ? thats sad

7. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

PCAV 1.9 beta.

I didn't know about it. :doubt:

8. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

So what to do? Post on your blog?

9. clayieee

like the facebook page above and post your comment there as friends to like it too, the giveaway ends until further notice.

10. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

-facepalm- I do not have a facebook.

11. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

I dont like panda can i have Antivir premium liscencne plz im poor :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.