Giveaway of the Day - Process Lasso Pro 7.6

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Azure Phoenix, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Registered Member

2. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

FINALLY! I own a license, but have been waiting to gather more licenses for friends/family.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I agree wit comment #1, it will probably not speed up fast PC's, and certain settings might cause problems. Not that it's useless, because it can also be used as a task manager and you can manually change process priorities, which it will enforce.

4. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Giveaway of the Day - Process Lasso Pro 8.1

June 9, 2015
    "Process Lasso is a process priority optimization and system automation utility. It provides a ProBalance Technology, which restarts CPU hogs and helps your computer retain responsiveness during CPU loads and helps to adjusts the priorities and/or CPU affinities of running programs on-demand. Process Lasso, and it’s ProBalance algorithm, are as usual and efficacious for new PCs as they are for old PCs, especially since the speed of processors hasn’t been increasing a lot in recent years, replaced instead by increased parallelism (more cores).
    Core optimization technologies allow you to choose on what CPUs/cores a process should run, as well as what their CPU priority class and I/O priority class should be. You can also disallow specified processes from running, log all processes run, and even set various other process rules."

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/process-lasso-pro-8-1/

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  5. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.