Give credit where credit is due.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4 Beta Forum' started by trjam, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Vendors and their products are constantly trying to improve on their perceived weak areas. Some do, most don't. But I have been trying out Eset Version 4 and the bottom line is, It frigging blows me away with what they have done.:) I mean to have come this far in a short time, well, it is great, but I also know now how I was mislead by another vendors so-called star. :thumbd:

Actually told me that people were leaving Eset in droves. Well, obviously this isn't true and Stefan, well, you can KMA. Nuff said.

I don't have a large malware collection like some, but everything I threw at it, it caught and cleaned. I mean, really cleaned. I love virtualization products, but hear me when I say, for 2009 there will not be a better AV then Eset. If the rest of the suite measures up to the AV, well, kudos to them.

So my apologies for remarks over the last year because it is evident you folks have been hard at work and well, my mouth is my own worst enemy. Good work Eset.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.