Ok, so I tried this because it looked like it was suggested somewhere over on portablefreeware.com. It is very functional and I really enjoy the capabilities of it, but I've noticed that it's far easier for me to just block ports with my router. Therefore I decided to keep it in a "drawer" (not use it, but keep it handy just in case). I have removed it from the hidden devices in the device manager, I've removed every trace of the file I could find. BUT IT STILL RUNS. I just spent 2 days (right after rebooting) blaming people at Qwest saying that they were blocking my inbound ports because I KNEW that I had removed GW. It was still rearing its head. After breaking down, opening GW, clicking "Allow All" (which doesn't work once you reboot), my servers all started receiving connections again. Not only that, but somehow since opening it (first tried it at work) there are a few remote desktop destinations that I can no longer access, no matter how hard I try. Please PLEASE somebody tell me how to remove every tiny little aspect of this application. I'm sorry to be so crass, I really am, but I tried emailing the writers behind the software to no avail... I emailed from my home email and my work email and have gotten no responses at all.