Getting IP addresses in RA client reports

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by rful011, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rful011

rful011 Registered Member

We have a large nod32 installation (roughly 10K clients, currently 2.7 and working on upgrading...). After a year of using Nod we are generally very pleased but their is one small fly in the ointment (isn't there always? ;)

We are a large university comprised of 7 different faculties and central organisation all of which run their own desktop support organisations and AD domains. We do not generally use netbios names to identify machine but rather use static IP addresses and FQDNs. THis leads to problems with nod's reporting as everything is tied to netbios names :(

I have just discovered that when I generate a client report (CSV) the IP address is not included (even though I have it displayed in RA client tab). This is a serious issue as I want to analyse the alert reports daily and flag machines that need human attention. To do this in an automated fashion I really need the IP address of the machine, not just its netbios name.

Can anyone help?

Cheers, Russell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.