Get ready

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Detox, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

for Detox :D

Just bought TDS today so I reckon I'll get it monday or so :D

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Congrats Detox !!!
    Enjoy it ! :D

3. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

It's a steep learning curve, especially if you are used to click & forget antiviruses, but it's well worth it

don't forget it doesn't autoclean but lets you decide what and how to fix the infiltration

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Well none Detox, Don't forget to join the TDS private forum at DCS where there is a lot more information about set up, scripting etc.

Have fun. Pilli

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Will do; I'm like a kid who can't eat his candy until tomorrow :D

Also, I know I won't be shy about asking questions and I'll go over the readme real well; I'm very big on reading instructions ;)

Plus, I can always corner Jooske and pummel her with questions about TDS because I know she knows her TDS ;)

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

GEEEEEEEZ I've never seen/had a program with so many doo-dads and whatsamadigits in the drop down menus and stuff... I do think that my future with TDS will be a happy one, now on to learning it!

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Welcome to the TDS family and congratulations with your new toy euhhhh tool. I know only so little about TDS, not even Wayne himself explored all the possibilities to the fullest as they are unlimited, certainly if you start adding the scripts and scripting your own functions. (you did download those parts as well, didn't you, and the speech adds)
    With that the real fun is adding! But in the first place it's the top notch security tool we all love so much!

8. Trojan scientist

Trojan scientist Registered Member

how do you get into the other TDS forum , the link at DCS.com.au takes me to here??

9. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi, for the TDS Private forum after registering as a member there too you have to email to support@diamondcs.com.au with the email address you registered TDS with etc asking entrance to that part. Until that it is hidden!

10. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hey Detox :D

Yeah, TDS has as many things as any geek might hope to play with (the only ones missing are those things included in the other DCS products ;)

Also, keep in mind that there are scripts that various people have created that further extend the capability of TDS, but the script pack is a separate download and, IMO, the most interesting of them (SCREX) has been updated. If you do a search on the private forum over the last 8 months you will find the latest download URL. If you have trouble finding it just IM me and I will get you the URL

11. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

oooh I didn't download anything extra; didn't know about it :p

So, I've sent my email in for the forum and I'll start poking around for this stuff :D

12. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.