Get infected with Tuvano search engine

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by reevesloh, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

I download the app from 4share web n suddenly my web n search engine change to tuvaro and i find the program at control panel also didnt found and reset to default engine also same.Scan with Nod 32 ver 6 with deep scan also cant found...it is dangerous??

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hey reevesloh

Have you tried to upload the file to Virustotal for a second opinion?

Regards, Janus :))

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

4Share should be detected as a potentially unwanted application. Did you opt for detection of PUA during installation or you enabled it later in the program setup?

4. reevesloh

No,this one i disable it...Plus eset block the website but the download still keep downloading untill 108% still non-stop stop i force stop it.So i didnt install anything....I wonder why sometime eset show the notification of some website but it didnt block it?

5. reevesloh

I cancel the file so i didnt fully download it...I even scan with malwarebyte also no luck so i do the window restore to the last week save point and it ok already....But will that things still inside my pc?

6. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Websites reported as blocked are actually blocked. However, you may have the impression they are not blocked if they are iframed within another not blocked website or if other websites load external content from a blocked website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.