G-Data 25 months for the Price of 1yr ! Nov.25th Offer

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening ! I swear G-Data had their 25 months for the price of 1yr promo on Sale Today...just logged on and not a sign of the offer. Anyone aware of this offer ? Sincerely...Securon

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

It is for the German site only.

3. Securon

Good Morning ! Thanks for the reply...Chubb...but as stated I believe it stated the offer on the U.K. Site not the German Site. Anyhow I spoke to Mr.Ed Johnson at G-Data U.S.A. in Durham,N.C. today and their website scheduled for Dec.1st has been postponed until Dec.15th...I'd much rather order from the new website, due too the fact they supposedly will be providing the same offer. Good things happen to those who wait. Sincerely...Securon

4. Gauchoo

Gauchoo Registered Member

5. Securon

Good Afternoon ! Thanks for your recommendation Gauchoo, but I'd rather purchase from the Manufacturer this way guarantees and warranty are in effect. On E-Bay or any external vendor it's Consumer Beware...All Sales are Final. Sincerely...Securon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.