G-Data 2015 Final To Be Released Shortly

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening! The New Version to be released roughly end of March or April. I know some Wilders Members are waiting with baited breath to contribute their Trolling Impressions...directed to a product they themselves have never ever used. Lol! I will contact G-Data tomorrow to inquire if any meaningful new features with be introduced in the new version. Stay tuned! Sincerely...Securon

2. Rompin Raider

Rompin Raider Registered Member

Thanks Securon....let us know!! I'll bait the breath!:argh:

3. ance

ance formerly: fmon

2015? There must be something wrong with G Data. :D

4. Inside Out

Inside Out Registered Member

who cares? :rolleyes:

5. spywar

spywar Registered Member

aha +100 :argh:

6. Joxx

Joxx Registered Member

and still no support forum...
    personally a forum plays an important part when choosing a product,
    reason enough not to use G Data

also I dislike the Security Made in Germany hitting your face
    it's arrogant and untrue
    last time I checked BitDefender was Romanian

7. ance

ance formerly: fmon

... but the GUI is made in Germany. :shifty:

8. nsm0220

nsm0220 Registered Member

guys its zero day protection haves improved a lot since the 2013 version

9. guest

guest Guest

2015? this is outdated already :D :D

10. siketa

siketa Registered Member

:argh: :argh: :argh:

11. Inside Out

Inside Out Registered Member

My sentiments exactly. If I were the one to post the exact same reply, I would've been called all kinds of names. Double standards at their finest. Let's not even mention that their great results in AVT are impossible unless they're somehow cheating. :rolleyes:
    Yeah right, it's improved so much they had to chicken out of AVC tests this year. Like we're gonna put more stock in self-aggrandizing testers than the only one that matters. But, as usual, I'm the troll and you're right. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  12. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

when does the beta for 2016 come out?, I mean we have to stay up to date...this is getting way out of hand...

13. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

(2015) is purely a marketing trick, you would be surprised how many people go for bigger numbers for no particular reason so smart on them for doing it. I am also a long time G-DATA user who tests daily with new malware packs, and most of the time its around 80% detection rates on fresh malware and 99% after a week, (Engine B) the in-house engine accounts for maybe 1-2% of samples in the packs not detected by (Engine A) which is small but (Engine B) was only ever meant to provide signatures (Engine A) does not have yet so in essence its doing its job. I also found G-DATA have improved they behavior blocker greatly since the 2012 version, and please remember guys G-DATA never gives any warnings unless there is an infection, and no firewall alerts. Not many antivirus companies do this, so its great G-DATA can while providing good protection. It also scores highly on Comodo's firewall test without any user interaction needed. So you guys may bash on G-DATA all you want, but from an actual user it does what its supposed to do without bothering me. Some people don't want to babysit their antivirus programs. :cautious:

14. Securon

Good Morning! As promised...just spoke with Mr.Ed Johnson at G-Data's Corporate Sales and Marketing Dept in Durham N.Carolina. Ed initially provided input at Wilders during the set up phase of G-Data in the U.S.A. about a year ago. During our conversation he mentioned that my idea of setting up a G-Data Forum was greatly needed, and since he's in contact with G-Data in Bochum Germany almost daily he stated to me to keep in touch...to hopefully bring this badly needed resource to fruition. At the moment he hasn't received any info regarding the new 2015 product...but provided me his e-mail...so when he does receive any relevant info...he'll forward me any real time info. So I'm optimistic that this is a meaningful first step. Sincerely...Securon

15. Rompin Raider

Securon...this has become a lynch mob! Keep the info coming...I'm interested!

16. Securon

Good Morning! Rompin...I think a Troll Free Zone...might provide some Breathing Space...providing room for those individuals that have something Positive and Relevant to Bring too the Forum table. Sincerely...Securon

17. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

Some people are worthless posters, its just how it is. Never providing any helpful insight but oh.... yes they keep posting regardless. :cautious:

18. Securon

Good Morning! Just sent Ed Johnson a follow up E-Mail asking him to Petition G-Data in Germany...in Creating a Viable G-Data N.American User Forum. The ball is in Ed's hands...Stay Tuned...don't touch that Vibe! Lol....Sincerely...Securon

19. Rompin Raider

I recall talking to Ed (think it's the same guy) a few years back when I tried G Data. He was in North Carolina...it was slowing the system down quite a bit and you know me...if it's not lite, I don't bite! I just like lots of competition so there are more choices.:D

20. Securon

Good Morning! Yes Rompin...it's the same Ed! He remembers his participation here at Wilders and is enthusiastic in petitioning G-Data in providing a Viable Forum Presence for their customer base. Sincerely...Securon

21. Joxx

Joxx Registered Member

good morning... it was tried before... yes... throughout History... it's called censorship... grump... hump... sincerely... Joxx

22. Rompin Raider

It's certainly alive and well in Washington!

23. Securon

Good Afternoon! Simply Putin Joxx...Simply Putin...Sincerely...Securon

24. Securon

Good Afternoon! What are your inferring Rompin...Joxx won't be invited to the Tea Party...Lol...Sincerely...Securon

25. Cimmerian

Cimmerian Registered Member

A dedicated G-Data forum would be most welcome, and long overdue for sure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually comes into being. Also looking forward to trying the new version when it's released, I've always liked G-Data, and used it exclusively for quite a while.
    I remember G-Data Ed as well, emailed back and forth with him several times when he was active on Wilders. It was a bit of a bummer when he stopped posting here suddenly. He's a great guy, and it was nice to have a rep like him on the forum to keep us informed. Glad to hear he's still in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.