G Data 2014 Phishing.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Taliscicero, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

Just to let anyone know that is having the same problem. GDATA is flagging a lot of legitimate websites right now with its phishing protection. I have no idea why but its happening on a few of my computers on random websites. Examples would be UK governmental and administration websites. I'm not sure when its gonna be fixed but just letting you know.

2. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

Thanks.
    I don't have GData installed atm but I think it's a temporal issue. Did you contact support? I remember a similar behavior sometime ago that was quickly fixed.

3. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

I'm sure they know already so did not bother contacting them, they are not exactly the most easy company to get a message to anyway.

4. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Morning! Taliscicero...if your located in North America...contact Support in Atlanta Georgia...I've had good luck in the past in finding Solutions to problems.At the moment like Macstorm I'm not using the product,but when I was I can't recollect having incurred your specific problem. Sincerely...Securon

5. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.