FYI- Refund screen does not work

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by JonPaulOnLine, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonPaulOnLine

JonPaulOnLine Registered Member

Refund screen displays a notice that the operating system and build are missing ,but acronis does not provide a field to enter that information- see my attachment

Attached Files:

2. Kritker

Kritker Registered Member

I've had to resort to faxing and phoning to try and get a refund on a TI10/DD10/DC6 bundle which I purchased two or three days before TI11 came out. I have since bought the TI11/DD10 bundle for $10 less and, of course TI11 now includes Drive Cleanser. I seem to be able to send in support tickets again, so I'll try that too.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  3. BChat

BChat Registered Member

I ran into the same issue. I contacted Acronis through the ''Live Chat" feature and was told to send an email to "info@acronis.com" requesting the refund.

4. JonPaulOnLine

JonPaulOnLine Registered Member

Thank you, i just sent the email to the address you mentioned above

5. BChat

BChat Registered Member

I got a reply - totally ignoring my request for a refund. They said they wanted to fix the issue. They also ignored the fact I have waited over a year for a refund from Digital River for another program, which I mentioned in my origanl request.

I have given up on Acronis. ATI 10 is meeting my needs right now and when it fails to do so, I'll look around.

Good Luck to all....................:thumb:

6. Kritker

Kritker Registered Member

I just received my refund notice - a response to an email I sent, on Friday 21 September 2007, to Acronis <acronis@digitalriver.com> in reply to a response I received from Digital River to an earlier inquiry.

7. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

It is possible that there is a conflict between WinPatrol and True image. This can be resolved by stopping Win patrol while imaging with TI.

Xpilot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.