full scan intermittent non_alerts

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by poogimmal, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poogimmal

poogimmal Registered Member

I've been using registered version TDS3 about 60 days. I update radius everyday and I run a full system scan about once a week on average. the only anomaly I've seen with TDS3 is that I keep a copy of GRC leaktest exe and zip on hdd, and on 2 occasions TDS3 did not alarm to leaktest when doing full scan. normally it finds both. unclear how non_alarm could have happened. the first time it was suggested maybe the DL of radius had corrupted, ever since then I note & compare the radius md5 with every update. the non_alert to leaktest happened at least once again (& maybe twice). any idea what caused TDS3 to miss leaktest. any chance this is indication of hidden malcode. fwiw, Process Guard does not like my w2k_sp4. but day in and day out, no problems with TDS3 otherwise and Port Explorer runs aok and indicates nothing unusual.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there,
    i really have not the slightest idea why the leaktest is not alarmed on a few times. I'll pay special attention on it in my scans.
    I don't think of malware, i would more think detection changed slightly if the radius itself is ok. The coverage is so large by now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.