fresh install using pre-made profile

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mbegenisich, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbegenisich

mbegenisich Registered Member

Hello, I am a computer administrator for a medium-sized company. At the moment, we are looking to switch to a new anti-virus program (goodbye, Symantec!) and have been looking closely into NOD32. We have about 30-40 Windows machines that will need to have NOD32 installed (if we choose NOD32). So here's my question:

When installing NOD32 on a machine for the first time, is it possible to use settings/profiles that were pre-made? For example, I want to have the settings the same for every machine, but those settings would be different from NOD32's default settings. Things like, silent mode, a weekly in-depth scan, no splash screen, different default actions, etc. Is there a way to install NOD32 and then simply give it a previously-made settings file? Are there other solutions to this problem?

Thank you very much! I'm liking NOD32 a lot and hope to use it more in the future!

Best,
    Mark

2. xTiNcTion

xTiNcTion Registered Member

Hi mbegenisich,

and welcome to wilders!

Eset NOD32 Enterprise Edition is your solution. Not only you can give clients (pc) a custom configuration but remote install/administration is posible too.

With remote admin tools you will be able to monitor your network, do what we call push install (remote install) with custom config, modify configuration on clients pc once installed if necesary and more features.

Read more about Enterprise Edition <-- HERE

wanna try it before buy? sure, ask a NOD32 Reseller a free-trial NOD32 Enterprise Edition license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.