French mirror configuration creation problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Darknoon, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darknoon

Darknoon Registered Member

Hi ! :)

When i try to create a mirror with the french administrator version of Nod32 2.12.2, the mirror configuration don't show the french version of the base programs (NT/2000/XP/2003 or 95/98/Me).
    Is it a bug, or is there no french update files for french people on eset servers at now ?

Thx ! :)

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

There's no need to create a mirror for the French version of program components now as there hadn't been any French v. 2.0 until the update 2.12.2 was released.

3. Darknoon

but... I don't understand your answer (or my english is bad ! ;) and it's true !)
    I need to create a mirror server in order to distribute the product on all the PC of my enterprise (like the v1 version do it until now) and upgrade the v1 on the PCs.

4. Marcos

5. Darknoon

Thx Marcos ! :D
    The update works perfectly on my test server, the only thing i've noticed is that the version of nod32 installed on the client is only a 2.000.9 ... until it will be possible to download a new updated version of the base module via the mirror configuration... ;)

6. Marcos

I forgot some of you had already gotten the French version 2.000.9 before so we'll issue the appropriate update files soon.

7. Darknoon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.